GVA Aurora opens its doors to let students in at 7:30 am.
- GVA is not responsible/liable for students or any interactions between students before 7:30 am.
- If an incident takes place before 7:30 am, it will not be handled by GVA-Aurora.
- You drop off your child before 7:30 am at your own risk.
- It is not recommended to drop off before 7:30 am unless your child is enrolled in before care.
- In the event of lightning, tornados, or other potentially fatal weather, no students or staff members will go outside until the weather passes.
- Donations of hand and feet warmers are needed for our brave staff who are in the cold and rain during pick up and dismissal.
Fines for Late Pickup
- East Campus: Starting at 3:20 PM, parents will be fined $1.00 per minute, per child if you do not have a student from West campus. West Campus pick up time is no later than 3:30 PM. Parents will be fined $1.00 per minute, per child.
- Example: If you or your designated pickup person is 15 minutes late for your 2 children, you will be fined $30.00) You will be expected to pay at the front desk.
If you are interested in after-school daycare, please see Innovation Learning